QDOBA GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY
SWEEPSTAKES 08/15/13 – 12/31/13
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS AT 12:00 PM (NOON) EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON AUG. 15, 2013 AND ENDS AT 11:59 AM ET DEC. 31, 2013 (THE “ENTRY PERIOD”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Qdoba Guest Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and 18 years of age or older). Void in Quebec and where prohibited by applicable federal, provincial, state or local laws or regulations. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members of Qdoba Restaurant Corporation (“Sponsor”), Jack in the Box Inc., Eastwest Marketing Group, and their respective parent companies, franchisees, partners, retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judges whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winners.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter during the Entry Period: (1): You can enter automatically by completing a customer satisfaction survey available by visiting www.qdobasurvey.com and following the instructions provided to answer all of the survey questions presented. Once you complete and submit the survey, you will be asked to provide your first name and phone number. Upon completion, you will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. (2): To enter without completing a survey, hand-print your name, complete address (including zip code), date of birth and phone number on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it to: Qdoba VOG DECEMBER 2013 Sweepstakes, 244 Madison Ave, Suite 5130 New York, NY 10016. All entries must be postmarked by 12/31/13 and received by 01/08/14. Limit one (1) entry per postmarked outer envelope. Typed, computer generated, or otherwise mechanically reproduced outer envelopes are NOT allowed and will not be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, misdirected, late or postage-due entries or surveys are void. All surveys and mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 12/31/13 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: Grand Prize (1): A check for $10,000 (Estimated Retail Value: $10,000). The prize is only as detailed above, with no substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of comparable or greater monetary value if advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason. For the prize, winner is responsible for any applicable taxes and all other expenses associated with any prize not explicitly stated herein as being awarded.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor, Eastwest Marketing Group, their respective parent companies, affiliates, related parties, franchises, partners, retailers, divisions, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telecommunications, network, electronic, mechanical or other errors or for telephone malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human or other error which may occur in this Sweepstakes, or for entries which are late, lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, undelivered, garbled, postage-due mail, delayed by computer transmissions, damaged or illegible. Released Parties are also not responsible for any printing, typographical, human or any other errors, including, without limitation, errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of surveys or entries, the announcement of the winner, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, if fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs or unauthorized intervention) or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant based on submitted e-mail address, entrant will be deemed the “registered subscriber” of the e-mail account at issue and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “registered subscriber” shall be deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sweepstakes materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and all such entries will be void. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL, CIVIL AND/OR COMMON LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other persons’ computer (whether hardware or software), relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants (i) agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) assume all liability and release Released Parties from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, actions or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, related to personal injury, death, damage to property, infringement of proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation) arising out of or in connection with: (1) entering the Sweepstakes; (2) acceptance of any prize; or (3) anything related to the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes, unless prohibited by law.
8. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, available after 03/31/14, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Qdoba Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes December 2013 Winner, 401 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10016. Requests must be received by 04/30/14.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Qdoba Restaurant Corporation, 4865 Ward Road, Suite 500, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.